HP Smart App Download and Setup for Windows 10 Devices
- Visit your Windows Store on your Windows 10 device for HP Smart App Download and Establishment Setup by following the Guidance Given.
- Open your HP Smart App on your Windows device.
- After your Printer is shown in the List, Snap to proceed with the setup.
- If your Printer is not on the Show, then Snap the “+” sign and Add your Printer by following the ON SCREEN guidance. Moreover, the New Printer is set up utilizing the HP Smart App.
Print or scan reports Utilizing HP Smart App on your Windows 10 Devices
Utilizing the HP Smart App desktop, We can Print and scan Reports from the Printer by Snap the Print and Scan icons severally. We can also Scan the images by utilizing Windows 10 device’s camera.
Printing a PDF or Saved pictures on your Windows 10 device
- Open your HP Smart App desktop and click Print Report or Pictures.
- Recognize the Reports (pdf) or Pictures in the Images folder or Report folder or some other folder where the File has to be printed is Stored.
- Choose the images or report you need to print and click Print.
- Then the Microsoft Print Preview window will show the Preview of our Report or picture we need to Print.
- Snap the Print button from the Preview Window. Then your Printer Begins Printing your reports or Pictures.
- After completing Print jobs, Snap Done from the HP Smart App. Then it will returns back to the desktop.
Scanning a report or images utilizing HP Smart App in Windows 10 OS
- Snap the Scan icon from the HP smart App desktop. The scan window will open.
- Then Change the Settings like Page analysis and extension, report types, Page yield types, and Removing to resist the Scan Jobs.
- Then Continue by Snap the Scan Button. The Report or picture Scanning Method will start.
- The Scan report Preview will look. In this Preview screen, you can edit and make any modifications like crop, rotate, etc,… you can also modify the border by operating one of the blue dots.
- After finishing the editing Method, Snap Apply. Then the Result Window will arise. In your Result window, you can print, scan, share, save, rename, or add pages.
- Finish the Scanning method by saving or sharing the scan jobs and Snap ok.
So the HP Smart App has been downloaded and installed on Windows 10 Devices. You can Enjoy Printing, Copying, and Scanning reports and images from your Windows 10 OS.